Attorney / Partner
Family Law, Custody, Divorce, Criminal Defense, Cannabis Law, DUI Defense, Expungements and Mediation.
500 N Holland St, Marion, IL 62959
- Kacey was born and raised in Southern Illinois. She began her work in the legal field as an office assistant at a metro east law firm in 2000. Kacey then worked as a paralegal before making the decision to become an attorney.
- While attending Southern Illinois University School of Law, Kacey worked as an intern with the Illinois Innocence Project and the Colorado Springs Public Defender’s Office.
- After law school, Kacey began her career as an Assistant State’s Attorney with the Williamson County State’s Attorney’s office. While at the State’s Attorney’s office, Kacey prosecuted domestic violence related crimes, along with other misdemeanors and felonies.
- Kacey resides in Southern Illinois with her family.
- BS, Paralegal Studies, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, 2005
- JD, Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, 2017
- The State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Illinois Bar Association
- Jackson County Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association